How Different Video Production Services

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM NATHALIE Index du Forum -> Divers -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AliciaHargreaves

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Aoû - 17:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Different Video Production Services Répondre en citant

Hi, I'm an animator and I have been working for many years in the field of video animation. So, today I want to share a little information that might be useful to you.

Talking about stop-motion video, how different video production services have been using this type to make the physical object. Many known animated highlighted films use the cut-out animation method. This is the method where they are physically removed from the paper or texture and then they are animated. Another type of stop-motion is used by many is the puppets; These puppets have several tradable heads to make lip-development and the character's outward appearances. And then there is Claymation, it is the type of stop-motion that is made with earth or plasticine figures at video production services. Plasticine can move and mold the figures and it can make them move deliberately and correctly. Although this method requires a long time, the end result can be amazing. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 29 Aoû - 17:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM NATHALIE Index du Forum -> Divers -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD