Where Can I Get 2D Animation Videos for Playgroup Students?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM NATHALIE Index du Forum -> Divers -> Discut'room
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
julietschiller

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Where Can I Get 2D Animation Videos for Playgroup Students? Répondre en citant

I need the 2D animated video for the playgroup kids. We usually show them different Disney cartoons to make them enjoy their time in school, but I also wanted them to learn from the cartoons as well. I took the special permission from the principal and he allowed me to pursue with the thought. Since I don’t know any of the professional video animation company that provide the 2D Animated Video Services, I’m looking out for help if someone can suggest me where to look for if wanted the quality service along with an effective script for the kids. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 23 Oct - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM NATHALIE Index du Forum -> Divers -> Discut'room Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD